Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Convinced!

"He did not waver at the promise of GOD through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to GOD, and being fully convinced that what HE had promised HE was also able to perform." (Romans 4:20-21)

Living CONVINCED! That is a great concept in my way of thinking. If I lived CONVINCED, then I am living in faith! If I am living convinced then I am fully persuaded that GOD WILL DO all that HE has said; that I can rest fully in HIM; and that I can trust HIM with all of my life.

Sometimes the storm-clouds of life obscure the sun, but they never really obscure the SON!

I pray that I may live a CONVINCED life each day - I pray the same for you! In JESUS' name, Amen.

Agape <+><

No comments: