Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cherokee Ridge Alpine Trail





Hike: North Loop with side trip to Chimney Rock; 3.0 miles; 08:45 - 11:00
Wx: Sunny, light breeze, very h-o-t, humid. Predicted high today 99 degrees F! Conditions: Trails very well maintained. Spectacular vistas of Lake Martin. Really enjoyed "Moss Drip" Signage (white blazes) were only on one side of trees. Many types of birds and insects. Quite a few spider webs on the trails. Scared by a Black Racer! (He was probably more scared than me - he was moving faster too!) Thoughts: Romans 1:1 - 2:16 All around man's ways are evident. Even in these serene settings one can see, hear, and almost feel the way of man. GOD forgive me for when I choose self over YOU. Cleanse me and draw me ever closer to YOU.

No comments: