Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mountain Creek 6/2/07 Hike

Date: 06/02/2007, 11:30-13:00 (late start due to being called in by Paper Machine)
Distance: 3 miles
Rating: 5
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Conditions: Mostly cloudy, warm, very light breeze
Thoughts: Thank YOU, LORD, for giving me this time and this place. Please speak to my heart. I keep getting all kinds of ideas for Crestview Outdoor Ministry Expeditions. YOU are stirring my heart. What should I do? I would love to reach out and touch people with YOUR love and truth through natural expeditions and fellowships. Open doors, LORD. Help me to clearly see and hear and then act on YOUR urging. (Micah 6:8 "What's Required?")

No comments: