Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Friday, August 10, 2007

Arizona Trip!

I am excited about my Arizona trip this coming week. My plans are to pack just as much hiking and getting outdoors in this Honeywell Training week as is possible. I am especially excited about spending the day at the Grand Canyon on Sunday, one of my "Life To Do List" items. After talking to people who have been there and looking at countless pictures and maps, I am anticipating the event even more. Intellectually, I know what to expect; but I am sure my mind is not prepared for the sights I will see. There is no substitute for personal experience.

I pray that GOD will work in my heart and spirit in a special way during this week. Some time away from the daily stresses and grind of work will be a welcomed relief. Hopefully, my mind, body, and spirit will be refreshed and energized by this coming week.

I will miss my family and my faith family very much, but I will carry everyone in my heart into the Grand Canyon, the Superstition Wilderness, and other areas I plan to visit! Wish everyone could go with me.

About through with all my packing... picked up an additional SD Card and batteries for the digital camera this morning. Plan to attend Crystal's Radiology School Graduation tonight and then recheck everything for an early Delta flight tomorrow from Dannelly International Airport!

No comments: