Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alabama Nature Center - 9/15/2007

Hike: Alabama Nature Center - Millbrook, AL - 09/15/2007 11:45-14:15
All three trails (Hilltop Pass, Turkey Ridge, Still Creek Run).
Distance: 6 miles
Rating: 5/5
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Very warm, mostly sunny, moderate breeze, not quite as humid.
Thoughts: Great hike! A little later in the day than I normally do, thanks to having to go in at work for a while. (I also helped scatter dirt at church for a while after work.) Several beautiful butterflies out today; couple of small (and fast) lizards, and several different birds. A few people fishing at the pond in Still Creek Run area. LORD, YOU refreshed my spirit and body today! Please help me stay focused on YOU and disciplined during this demanding month-long outage. Help me learn what YOU have for me in all this.

No comments: