Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

C.O.M.E. Bike Hike to Chief Ladiga Trail

Bike Hike: Chief Ladiga Trail, 13.6 to 5.0 mile marker and return Piedmont, AL 11/10/2007 All Day Event
Distance: 17.2 miles
Rating: 5/5
Conditions: Beautiful sunny clear skies, cool to mild temps, light breeze.
Thoughts: Piedmont plateau displaying Autumn golds, yellows, reds and various shades in between! Fourteen of us from 3 years old and up participated! I believe everyone had a great time of fellowship and appreciation of GOD's wonderful creation, dressed in its finest fall colors. Kathy drove the Explorer (support wagon) and had a picnic lunch ready for all of us at mile marker 5 (our turnaround point).
Check out some of the photos here.

This is something I have been anticipating for some time. GOD has really given me a heart to use HIS creation as a springboard to reach others, to teach about who GOD is and what HE wants to do. I wish I could adequately convey how wonderful it makes me feel to have all of you, those that I love so much, participate with me in this type ministry event. I hope this is just the beginning of many more!
Agape.

No comments: