Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Spectacular Fall Hike!


Hike: Mountain Creek AL, 11/03/2007 09:30-11:30
Distance: 4 miles (est.)
Rating: 5+/5
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: In a word-- Perfect! Sunny, clear, bright blue sky. Mild temps (50's and up). Low humidity. Light to moderate breeze. Smell of Fall in the air. A gentle occassional drizzle of leaves throughout the hike.
Thoughts: YOU are awesome in the place, LORD! Took over 100 pics today. The trees were in regal splendor; gold, yellow, red, orange, crimson, and even some purples. The hickories are my favorite, as they burst into full bright yellow and gold color. Contrasted against the green and reds of the other trees and the bright blue sky, the scene was inspiring. I bow in reverence to creativity, power, and beauty. Thank YOU for painting such a glorious forest for me. Please give me YOUR words to share with others. As I consider the beauty here, I am reminded that YOU should be even more glorified in my life - in the life of the Christian. Help me to tell others this truth!

No comments: