Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Mountain Creek Hike


Hike: Mountain Creek, AL, Sat-05/10/2008 09:00-11:00CDT
Distance: approx 4 miles
Rating: 5/5 (Just about always at this site)
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Cloudy; mild temps (upper 70's) - moderate humidity. Still to light breeze. No one else on trails.
Thoughts/Observations:
Saw a coyote, 2 cottontails, and numerous pasarines. I was greeted with a beautiful concert of bird songs and the sweet fragrance of honeysuckle today. Thank YOU, LORD, for the beautiful peace that YOU provide for me -- the tranquility that I experience here is profound. I certainly need it.
Please give me YOUR words to speak and teach -- help me shepherd YOUR people at Crestview. Thank YOU for YOUR love and for this place!

No comments: