Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mountain Creek 2008-05-24


Hike: Mountain Creek, 05/24/2008 10:00-12:00
Distance: 4 miles
Rating: 5/5
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Partly cloudy, very warm, humid; mild breeze.
Thoughts/Observations:
Wonderful hike. Observed grey squirrel, several hawks, numerous birds (various kinds), large tadpoles at the reservoir, bass, large black ants, velvet ants, smelled a skunk (didn't see him, thankfully!), and a gorgeous tiger swallowtail butterfly. I continue to find trees and bushes that I'm not familiar with (even as many times as I have been to this park). There is a treasure trove of flora and fauna here. Thank YOU, LORD, for speaking to my heart today. Message for tomorrow is "Listen Up!" from John 3. "Open my eyes that I may see visions of love YOU have for me." I love YOU, LORD.

No comments: