Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Rainy Restful Saturday Morning

Sitting here in my great room with Soundscapes playing and watching the rain through the front storm door is quite relaxing. I had planned to go hiking this morning or to take Kathy to the Alabama Wildlife Nature Center at Lanark for their Birding Weekend – but that is not to be. Instead I am here in the restful quiet of the house (Kathy is still asleep) – just Gracie, Buttons, and me.

I was able to complete the powerpoints for both morning and evening sermons for tomorrow along with the Kids with The KING message. I even managed to complete the eTrailGuide powerpoint!

LORD, thank YOU for YOUR peace and stillness. I need that in my life, so much more so today. The demands of family, job, and ministry are wearing heavily on me of late. I pray for YOUR strength, wisdom, and peace.

The soothing sounds and thoughts gently wash over me this morning. Thank YOU, LORD.

No comments: