Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, June 07, 2008

National Trail Day - Hike at Mountain Creek


Hike: Mountain Creek, 6/7/2008, 08:30-10:30
Distance: 4 miles
Rating: 4/5 (Due to heat/humidity and equipment trouble)
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Extremely hot and humid - much more like August than June.
Thoughts/Observations:
Extremely hot and humid today - even for the South. Serenaded by wonderful bird songs near the creek. I had to stop for a little while and just listen. More beautiful than any orchestra concert!

"HE is the treasure and We are the vessels" kept going through my head. Please speak to my heart, LORD.

Binoculars strap came loose near the beginning of hike and got sand on my binocs. Carefully cleaned them off - didn't see any scratches.

No comments: