Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Friday, December 04, 2009

Hike - Mountain Creek

Hike: Fri., 12/4/2009, 13:00-15:00 - Mountain Creek, AL
Distance: 4.0 miles
Rating: 4.5/5.0
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Cool, partly cloudy, high fast-moving cirrus clouds, light breeze. Cool enough for long sleeves but not cool enough for a jacket.
Thoughts/Observations:
Haven't been able to get outdoors for several weeks - I do miss it.
Had the park to myself - except for passarines, squirrels, chipmunks, and skunks, but found it difficult to still my mind today. Found myself thinking a lot about Diane and what she's going through right now. I pray FATHER, that we will learn what YOU have for us in this situation. I pray for Diane's health and strength. Guide me to be the man YOU are calling me to be.

No comments: