Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Friday, January 15, 2010

Beautiful Day - Short Hike Mountain Creek

Hike: Mountain Creek, Fri., 01/15/2010, 10:00-12:00
Distance: 4 miles Rating: 5/5
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Bright blue sky; no wind. Temps high 40's to high 50's.
Thoughts/Observations:
Beautiful day. Mild temps. Quite enjoyable hike. One vocal hawk, many cardinals, thrashes, and other passerines. Two small woodpeckers "arguing" in the hardwood fringe area. Tulip tree seeds rotating down to earth, searching for good soil. "Take me away, to a secret place ... hiding place" - "Pocketful of Sunshine" was playing on radio on my way to hike. Dawned on me that this is what I am looking to GOD for, to take me from the kingdom of the world and deliver me into the Kingdom of HIS SON.

No comments: