Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Late Afternoon Hike - Mtn Creek

Hike: Mountain Creek, Saturday, 3/27/2010, 15:45-17:45
Distance: 4 miles  Rating: 4.5/5
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Mid 70's. Mostly sunny.  Steady, light breeze.  Elevation: 540-630 feet (by Timex WS4)
Thoughts/Observations:

Felt need to come here this afternoon.  Needed some quiet time.  Thank YOU for this place and for meeting me here, LORD.  Help me be the man YOU are calling me to be.  Help me to hear YOU clearly and to obey. 

Was great to hear the owl hooting by the fence line at the SW perimeter.  Some large bushy-tailed rodent scurried off as I descended from the Pine Upland.  He did not seek shelter in the trees so I don't think it was a Fox Squirrel.  Maybe a weasel?  Red maples are colorful as well as tulip trees and camillias.  Azaleas and wisteria are not in bloom yet.

No comments: