Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Cherokee Ridge (All Trails)

Hike: All trails at Cherokee Ridge, Fri. 4/2/2010, 10:15-14:45
Distance: 7.5 miles  Rating: 5/5  Elevation: T/H 764' to 540' at lake shore
Conditions: Sunny.  Beautiful day.  Light breeze.  Upper 70's to 82 degrees. 

Thoughts/Observations: 

"In CHRIST Alone" kept going through my head a great deal (last night) and today as well.  I open my spirit and mind to YOU, LORD.  Please lead and guide me to be the man YOU are calling me to be. 

How I wish Kathy could share in these hikes with me.  There are so many wonders to be discovered and treasured.  Many passarines, coots, crows, turkey vultures, lizards, and ground squirrels seen today.  Violets are amazing!  How I enjoy and relish these simple woodland wildflowers.  Took many pics.

No comments: