Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Monday, July 05, 2010

Mountain Creek Hike 7/5/2010

Hike: Pine Upland and Hardwood (Riparian) Trail - Mountain Creek, Mon. 7/5/2010, 07:30-09:30
Distance: 4 miles  Rating: 5/5
Difficulty: Easy  Map Coord: N32.71956 / W86.47324
Conditions: Mostly clear.  Bright blue sky.  Swift passing clouds.  Moderate, steady breeze.  Feels good.
Thoughts/Observations:

Absolutely gorgeous day!  Had the park completely for myself.  Gray squirrels and birds in abundance as usual.  Chipmunk scampering for cover.  Large mammal (from the sound it made) near Hickory Hill - probably whitetail deer.

Such a treat YOU have given me today.  I pray that my eyes, ears, and heart will always be open and receptive to YOUR truth.  I so want to teach others this love and appreciation of YOU that I feel; to be able to teach them to open their eyes and see YOU in the midst of YOUR creation.

No comments: