Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ever seen the Casio GzOne?


http://www.casiogzone.com/ravine/

A friend of mine at work has one of these... had never seen one before but it looks great.  Rugged, water resistant to 1 meter, and with Casio GzOne features like Digital Compass, Pedometer, Astral Calendar, Star Map, Tide Calculator, etc... it would be "right up my alley".  Nelson said he was in the pool for over an hour last summer before he realized he still had his phone clipped to his side.  After sitting it aside to let all the water dry off the speaker and mic the phone was still fully functional. 

As Will Smith said, "I got to get me one of these!"

I may have to keep the 0619 number active and replace the old Motorola W385 with this one... ;-o


No comments: