Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Houston, TX Trip - Day 2


Day Two in Houston, TX.  Began the Factory Acceptance Testing of the Secondary Fiber Control System at the Honeywell Customer Solutions Center.  Full day of work but got a lot accomplished.  Should finish up tomorrow.  Found a few issues for Honeywell to address -- hopefully they will be corrected for Day 3's testing.

Traffic in Houston never stops.  I had forgotten that about the city.  The noise is constant, only abating somewhat in the early morning hours.

Tried the Saltgrass Steak House at Stuart's suggestion for dinner.  It was a good choice.  Steaks were great.

Weather has been so great it teases me with dreams of getting away from the city and exploring the wilderness in the area.  I am certainly not "cut out" for Big City living!


"YOU will show me the path of life." -- Psalms 16:11

No comments: