Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Hike - Mountain Creek - 2/13/2011

Hike: Mountain Creek, Sunday, 2/13/2011 14:42-16:45
Distance: 4 miles  Rating: 5/5
Difficulty: Easy
Conditions: Almost perfect.  Temps in upper 60's.  Clear, blue sky.  Wind light.  Trails mostly dry except in low places.  Plenty of water flowing in creek.

Thoughts/Observations:

Spent the afternoon hiking the trails and drinking in the love of GOD as displayed in and revealed through HIS creation.  As I spent time in this favorite destination I was caressed by the gentle breeze, warmed by the glow of the afternoon sun, serenaded by a choir of avian singers, engaged by the dance of various winged insects, and enraptured with the joy of life.  Even in the "dead of winter", life abounds.  And yes, GOD created and orchestrates ALL of it!

I think I have some Spring fever already.  I want to go camping!






No comments: