Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Swayback Trail of Legends 3/17/2017




Hike: Swayback Trail of Legends; Fri., 3/17/2017, 10:10-12:30CDT
Distance: 7.0 miles  Difficulty: Easy  Rating: Easy
Conditions: Mostly cloudy. Low 50s to upper 60s. Calm. Trails wet from recent rains.
Thoughts/Observations:
A few squirrels & chipmunks caught my attention as they scampered around the forest floor.  An Avain Worship Team led praise today - Not quite enough singing to be a choir!  I found myself marching to woodpecker's cadence.

I was delighted to see that Woodland violets were still blooming even after several cold nights recently.  My views into the forest were the deepest they have been throughout the year.  Soon Spring will bring leaves out to once again hide the deep views.

No comments: