Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Friday, April 03, 2009

Trip Journal - Phoenix Arizona - Spring 2009 - Page 6

Friday, April 03, 2009, 09:18MST

Happy Birthday Glenn!!!

Readings from Matt, Mark, & Luke this morning. Looked at the Resurrection account. Our LORD is Alive and Real and Relevant!

I never imagined when I first visited Phoenix in the summer of 2007 that I would be back two more times. This has been a tremendous experience for me. The skills gained from Honeywell Automation College certainly help me on the job, but what these trips have done for me spiritually is much greater. Thank YOU for working in my life, LORD.

The Valley of the Sun is a great place to visit but Prattville is home. I am continually amazed at the volume of life (flora and fauna) present in the Sonoran Desert but I prefer the Creation with trees, forests, and water!

Waiting at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport – I’ve found waiting to be a major factor around airports – for Northwest Flight 1920 to Memphis and then on to Montgomery. Should be home by 9:00pm (that’s 21:00 Emily). Looking forward to seeing everyone – yes, I have missed you all!

<+><

No comments: