Life Verse:

"...I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." -- JESUS in John 10:10

Monday, December 16, 2019

Mountain Creek Hiking/Frisbee - 14/Dec/2019

Hike: Mountain Creek Nature Trail and Pine Upland Area, Saturday, 11:00-13:00CST, 12/14/2019
Distance: 3.9 miles  Rating: 4.5/5.0
Difficulty: Easy (suitable for families and dogs)
Conditions: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Cool.  Trails wet from recent rains.  No blowdowns or mud holes.

Thoughts/Observations:

Not New Zealand but a fun and thought-provoking hike nonetheless.  Gracie certainly enjoyed the time with me and the opportunity to play frisbee in one of her favorite spots.  I always love spending time with "my girl".  She always amazes me.

On the way out Gracie decided she would jump in to the water flowing out from the spring-fed water reservoir!  She was up to her shoulders but didn't seem to mind.  After drinking a little water she crawled up the slippery bank and resumed the hike.  I couldn't help but laugh a little - to which I got the "what?" look.

I actually exercised Gracie enough for her to sleep with her head on the console between our seats on the return trip home.  Of course, she was sufficiently rested to grab her blue frisbee when we got home for more play time!  The girl will not do... :)





No comments: